09 April 2009

Feather HeadBands



it is not just a headband, it's a love stoy, a red mixed with tiger and brown feather with swaroviski, wear it when you are in Love ;P~
Item
NO.81 / PriCe: 18.000KD



every body like to feel happy, this headband is make you feel that, so do you wanna fly ? Just try it ;-)
Item NO.80 / PriCe: 15.000KD




a unique style, colorful, crazy.. it's just fun to wear aheadband like that !
Item NO.79 / PriCe: 16.000KD




I called this a crazy lady lol ;P but I thought is there really a crazy lady who wanna wear this headband... I think it's me ;P~
Item NO.78 / PriCe: 18.000KD




when i'm in the mood I like tO spend my time in chocolate bar eating marshmallow and chocolate so I create this headband for these who are in the same mood ;-)
Item NO.77 / PriCe: 16.000KD




my sister called this an old fashion lady, we laugh about that.. so don't you believe it it's nice not just for old lady.. it can be for young also :D
Item NO.76 / PriCe: 15.000KD


this is just classic, for a fancy party, gold mixed with dark red and black headband.
Item NO.75 / PriCe: 16.000KD

No comments: